Thursday, March 13, 2008

life is beautiful!

life is beautiful that is the title of this short article. why life is beautiful for me, because last night i was meet my wife and we share together with love. another reason is that sometime people will get gift from God from the place that we do not know. it seem hard to believe, because this have correlations with our faith to God.
now my life is beautiful because i was have a lot of friends who support me when i work or do experiment in my lesson. eventough i was wrong, but they still motivate me to get up and do it again.
our life is short if we do not upgrade our self from knowledge and learn abour global issue we will be left behaind from this civilization. so make your self have a meaning to another people.
i believe that miracle will come to us if we passion and always pray to god about what we want in life. so, enjoy your life when u still life.

No comments: